Posted by dreamzncolor
So far, I’m not creating as many bracelets as I imagined. Life seems to get in the way. Sometimes, I do find a quiet moment at night and I grab that bull by the horns. Often, staying up too late.
I LOVE buying new beads and materials. It’s almost scary. I’ve set a budget, but am having a hard time sticking to it. I know, I’m bad. Buying the new stuff is almost as fun as creating. Eventually, I’d like to move on to other accessories. This will mean a bigger budget! = P
I’m up to 21 bracelets in my Etsy shop. This is exciting! However, I can’t wait till there are TWO pages! Small victories. The blog I branched off and created for SignatureEnchantment seems to be doing ok, but a little slow at times.
Surprisingly, my RA doesn’t seem to be affected by all of this bracelet making. This was a concern of mine, but my biggest complaint is the tiny beads! They have a way of jumping out of my fingers. They seem to love the carpet! I really think they breed there too! I’ve recently ordered some Hematite beads. There is talk they are great for people with Rheumatoid Arthritis. With some quick research I came across this article from Arthritis Connect.
“The benefit of these bracelets is based on the notion that magnets have a positive effect on living tissues. According to some researchers, magnetic healing bracelets can help to reduce hip and knee pain. Some theorists believe that the magnetic field facilitates the production of natural analgesics, endorphins and melatonin in the body. This helps to improve blood circulation, promote healing and reduce pain, inflammation, stress, anxiety and even stomach issues.”
I do feel a little concerned that I’m spamming. I mean, I’ve been sharing my creations on Pinterest, my SignatureEnchantment Facebook page, Instagram, Twitter, my personal Facebook, my WordPress accounts, and of course by means of mouth. It’s just so fun. I love to see progress and social media is a great way to advertise. It does seem progress comes in waves. If I add a new bracelet, the views come pouring in. Without a new addition, the stats are stale. Maybe I need to change some things. If you have any ideas or tip or even critiques, feel free to share them.
- Wrap Style Bracelet, Beaded Bracelet, Red and Silver $15.00 USD (signatureenchantment.wordpress.com)
- Turquoise Beaded Hemp Bracelet with Adjustable Closure $13.00 USD (signatureenchantment.wordpress.com)
- Camouflage Bracelet with White Beads and Adjustable Closure $8.00 USD (signatureenchantment.wordpress.com)
- Multi-color Beaded Stretchy Bracelet $6.00 USD (signatureenchantment.wordpress.com)
- Tie Dye Beaded Bracelet with Button Closure $10.00 USD (signatureenchantment.wordpress.com)
- Red, White, and Blue Hemp Beaded Bracelet with Red Flower (signatureenchantment.wordpress.com)
- Black and Shimmering Bronze Stretchy Beaded Bracelet $8.00 USD (signatureenchantment.wordpress.com)
Posted by dreamzncolor
I’ve recently picked up a new hobby making jewelry, mostly bracelets. For the moment, I’m devoting most of my free time to setting up my Etsy shop and creating. In case you’re interested, you can find my shop here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SignatureEnchantment Below is a sample of what I’ve made. Thanks for stopping in.
Flashy and Classy Bracelet
Fall Leaves Bracelet
Multi-color Stars on Hemp
Earthy Turquoise and Hemp Bracelet